Welcome to Better At Golf. Your home for building a better golf game. Whether using the Better At Golf App (coming soon), or the Better At Golf Dice, we can help you play better golf.
Better At Golf Dice is a golf training aid and a practice game that helps you practice like you play... at random. Give the dice a roll, hit the shot, give yourself a score, mark down your score. Repeat for ten shots, and then go back and repeat the same shots and try to improve your score.
How To Use Better At Golf Dice
Here’s how to use Better At Golf Dice:
1. At the driving range, take out Better At Golf Dice and give them a roll.
2. Try your best to hit the shot the dice suggest.
3. Watch where your ball lands in relation to your target and give yourself a score. IE: “I was 5 yards right and 2 yards short of my target”
4. Write down your results for the shot on the tracking sheet.
5. Complete 9 more shots, tracking your results for each shot.
6. Compile your complete score for all 10 shots.
This will serve as your first data set and will allow you to track your practice moving forward.
You can continue with another set of 10 or return to the first set and try and improve on your score. The combination of random practice and quantifying your practice makes Better At Golf Dice one of the most powerful tools for real learning and improvement in your golf game.
It’s not necessary to use all three dice with each roll, you’re free to use just one or two dice for your practice session. Additionally, if a buddy happens to be with you at the range, you can have a match play competition.
Roll the dice,
each players tries to hit the shot as best they can,
determine who was more successful and that person gets one point.
First one to 10 points wins. The pressure is real and feels exactly like real pressure you feel on the golf course when you or your buddy near 8 or 9 points and you’re trying to win the match.
Better at Golf Dice is an Indigenous owned and operated Business. Proceeds from sales go to help Indigenous youth play the game of golf. Contact us to inquire about special offers for Indigenous youth who play golf.